Wednesday 6 June 2012

Journey towards truth - my first blog

This is my first ever blog in my tech life. I don't know why it took so long for me to initiate one. Let me jump to the point. Let me start my blog with a positive note.

My first blog is not intended to hurt any religious feelings. But this is a journey towards truth. Though I am a Hindu, i have deep respect for all other religions and their followers as well. I have good numbers of friends in other religions.

But truth always remains unaltered. For many years I had a doubt, "who was christ?". Why majority of his life was kept a secret. But in the mean time I encountered instances where some of my friends got converted to Christianity and from that instance they started to hate Hinduism and see Hinduism as a "not to look, not to touch, not to talk" subject. Why this? It was hurting me a lot, because for me Hinduism is not just a religion but a way of living that was made mandatory in Vedic times for better people management both politically and psychologically.

This feeling propelled me much faster towards finding a solution on who Christ actually was? Somewhere he should have had connection with Hindu ideals, because his preaching were much similar to Hindu and Buddhist (a descendant religion from Hinduism)  preaching.

Another interesting discussion point was that the three wise men were Buddhist monks who found Jesus and came back for him around puberty. After being trained in a Buddhist Monastery he spread the Buddhist philosophy, survived the crucifixion, and escaped to Kashmir, India where he died an old man at the age of 80.

Where was Christ for 18 years? From his age of 13 to 30?
Discoveries say that he was one of the "Chosen one" for the post of Buddhist Lama. The following situation explain it all.

The lost years of Jesus: The life of Saint Issa

18 missing years of Jesus Christ. Was he in India?

Was Jesus a Bhudhist Monk?

to be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment